Thursday, November 03, 2016

Thankful Thursday - The First

1. The Cubs! Michael is so sad because apparently he's a Cleveland Indians fan, but the first thing out of my mouth when I woke up this morning was, "Who won the game?" I'm so happy it's the Cubs. I think my dad is probably pretty happy, too.

2. Turns out Vance Joy is pretty terrific background music for writing. I'm grateful for that discovery this evening.

3. I'm thankful for the way the people in this house can surprise me by cooling rolling with an unexpected change of plans. Let's just say dinner didn't go exactly the way we hoped, and no one cried (about dinner).

4. I'm thankful for friends who inspire me in so many different ways.

5. I'm thankful for little signs that I will, eventually, have work friends in my new building.
   
       5a. I'm thankful for the friends from the last two years who still keep in touch.

No comments: