Friday, November 18, 2011

Little Girls

Tomorrow seven first grade girls will come over to celebrate Harper's birthday. When we started discussing birthday plans we decided Harper could choose to have one friend come out to dinner and a movie or have a few friends over for a simple party at the house. She chose party!

So the party is tomorrow. There is a cake on the counter waiting to be frosted. Harper and I will assemble goody bags in the morning. I think it will be just fine, although I keep going back and forth wondering whether I have too much planned or not enough. We'll see. I'm sure you'll be holding your breath, waiting for updates!

1 comment:

bluedaisy said...

I need updates! This will be my world in a few years- the world of GIRLS. I am counting on your wisdom and sage advice...truly! I am sure it's going to be a blast- enjoy every minute :)