Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yes, I'll Have Some Cheese

Please excuse me while I whine a little bit because this week is kicking my butt.

I feel a little bit like I'm back in school and it's finals week or something. There is just so much to do! It's only Wednesday but I'm already feeling a sleep deprived haze settling over me and I'm a tiny bit worried that I won't be able to enjoy any of our weekend festivities because I'll be hiding in a corner of the basement, sleeping.

Aside from two batches of cookies for two different events, I have attended a PTO meeting and auction basket making session (at the elementary school from 6:00 - 10:20 last night), need to create a certificate on the computer, have to stuff tickets into bags for spaghetti dinner games, and need to cook and bake and clean for our own family celebration on Saturday. Individually each of these things is simple, manageable, even enjoyable but a part of my brain was clearly not fuctioning when I agreed to do them all in the same week.

PLUS it is NaBloPoMo and I feel like I'm missing out because I've barely glanced at another blog this week, nor have I addressed any of the great questions you guys asked me, I don't even know where my book is I haven't read in so many days, and I'm woefully behind on the non-internet writing I enjoy doing.

We also have two doctor and one car appointment this week as well as a family photo session and two different mornings worth of events at Michael's schools.

The bad thing about posting every day in November is that there are generally lots of things to write about but little time to write them.

Okay, thank you for letting me rant, back tomorrow!

P.S. Even the third time, Harper was thrilled with her Tooth Fairy coin - she even had to take it to school with her today.

So, uh, it's kind of busy.

1 comment:

Christina said...

So I just posted a very similar item on my page, without having seen yours. Sorry! I'll stop by here before I write next time :) Can you imagine how you'd feel if you weren't busy?!?