Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Night Before Thirty

Those of you who know me well know that I am a little older than my husband. From pretty early on in our relationship, Matt has given me a hard time about being older than he is. Also pretty early on in our relationship I told him that he could tease me about my age all he wanted, until I turned thirty, when I suspected it wouldn't be funny anymore. He was only home about an hour and a half before going to bed tonight, but he made sure to get a few old lady jokes in under the wire. Do I really believe that I'll never again be made fun of for being older? I give it two weeks.

I now have one project and one final to go. Thanks to Ann's willingness to take Harper for the morning and Harper actually taking a long nap this afternoon, I have now spent approximately one billion hours sitting in front of this computer today. After I post a few pictures of Harper I'll probably log another hour or two before calling it a night. The good news is that Matt is off work for the next week and I might get a chance to sleep in once all these pesky assignments are finished!

Thank you for listening to me whine about how tired and sick of the computer I am. Here are some photos of Harper's romp in the park earlier this month. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!!

I called you today and Matt's mom answered and I said, "KELSEY?!?!" Poor thing, I think I scared her for a moment. At least she stopped me before I burst into singing Happy Birthday on the phone. Whoa. That would have been embarrassing.

Hope you & Matt had a great birthday date. I am thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!! - Kristin