Monday, April 24, 2006

Why Dads Don't Do Hair

Okay, okay, before I get a bunch of comments from my readers (all four of you!) who find this statement offensive, I'd just like to show you what happens when I leave Matt alone with Harper's hair. Some of these pictures are a little hard to see because of the background, but the mohawk is there, in every one of them!

These are moments we can be grateful that Harper doesn't have more hair. A friend recently told me that kids either do hair or teeth at this age. I don't know if I buy that, but Harper's almost finished with all the teeth we'd expect her to have now. Pigtails here we come!



Matt is in charge of Harper's baths. Her ultra dry/sensitive skin dictates that we usually only bathe her twice a week. Although I think that is going to change as we spend more time outside this summer. We may be at nightly baths before we know it.

No comments: