Friday, April 14, 2006

Spring!

We officially welcome spring to Kettering, Ohio! As the weather warms and we spend more time outdoors, we are discovering that Harper loves being outside. Last year we had a very hot summer in Ohio. Being so little, I worried that Harper shouldn't be outside too long. This year is going to be very, VERY different. And a lot of fun.

When we're not outside, Harper wants to stand at a window or door and look outside. I think we'll be needing lots and lots of sunscreen this summer. These pictures are not all from the same day, but I wanted to give you a glimpse of what spring is looking like in our little corner of the world:




Yes, Harper is wearing a Strawberry Shortcake track suit in the above pictures. And yes, the sled from our one, sad winter outing is still on the front lawn. Oops. Pretend I was going for some kind of irony in the photos.



See how the child loves to be outside?


Happy Spring to you, wherever you are!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Man, this is GREAT! I felt like I was starving after a week+ of no mdwestmom. Phew. I pigged out on your posts and I feel great. I LOVE the strawberry shortcake jogging outfit... very J-Lo. I guess Harper's hiphop name would be H-Mad. Very very cool. Thanks for all the pictures & posts. I check your site every day and I LOVE reading about you guys.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Erin: I love looking at your website-everything is so entertaining! OK, I must admit that I'm one of those annoying people who secretly read websites and never leave any comments. I'll try to do better! Thanks for all the updates and I love the fact that I not only get to hear about you, but also about Erin and the other UD crew. -Moira

Anonymous said...

The Strawberry Shortcake track suit is SO adorable! Oh my GOODness -- I have got to plan a trip to Dayton soon to catch up with this little superstar (ghetto superstar, that is) in person.
I miss you already!!