Friday, February 03, 2006

Thinking Hard

After taking a week off, I feel like there were all these things I wanted to mention about Harper that I still want to get to. Yesterday we were working on something (I don't want to say what because it might ruin a surprise for that person), I was writing a note on the back of it and Harper wanted to join in. I gave her the pen, with the writing point retracted, and let her add her two cents. She looked like she was working so hard to write the perfect thing. . . I wonder if that's what I look like to her when she see's me writing? If so, I need to lighten up. She was soooo serious!































When we were finally finished, she was apparently flooded with relief, and very happy with the results of her efforts.
















We had a great time while my mom was here. It is just so nice to have another adult around for conversation and back-up! It's a lot easier to get dinner made when you can tag-team the baby. It's a lot easier to do most things. The only thing I didn't do was get on the computer too often, because that just felt rude. Really, it's a shame Matt has to work. It's a lot of fun around here with two adults. Harper and I have fun on our own too, but you know, the more the merrier. Although that doesn't mean I want more kids right now! Not unless Grandma is going to move in with us, and I don't think Grandpa would go for that.
















See how happy Harper is to be with her grandma? We're lucky to have such a great family. Matt's parents help us all the time, they were with Harper this morning while I volunteered in the library of the school I used to work at. I love that I have people who can stay with her and I know she will be fine. It's a really good feeling. Thanks guys!

No comments: