Thursday, January 12, 2006

Are You Out There?

Okay, apparently, something called De-Lurking Week is going on in the blogging world. For those of you not so familiar with the lingo, "lurking" is when you read something on a regular basis, but never leave a comment so no one knows you're reading. Many of you send me nice e-mails so I know that some people are actually reading about the exciting world of Harper and family, but I rarely get any comments. Boo hoo. :-(

So, in honor of De-Lurking Week, I encourage all seven or so of my regular readers to attempt to leave a comment. Go ahead, give it a try.

And, to reward your efforts, here is a picture of what Harper looks like as she's climbing up my lap because she'd rather play with the camera than be photographed:




This is also how I imagine Harper would look in one of those funny carnival mirrors!

3 comments:

Giselle said...

I'm here, I'm here! But I've never seen anyone else comment, so I'm curious who else reads this. Anyone I know???

Kelsey said...

Giselle,

My family checks it once in a while, as do some of the UD girls. I think that's it. How sad that no one but you, and a friend in Nebraska, have ever left comments!

Anonymous said...

I live in Dayton and I'm a soon to be stay at home mom. My name is Jennifer. My husband and I are adopting a little girl from Guatemala. I came across your website, so I thought I'd say Hi!