Sunday, June 05, 2016

The Internet is Strange

I just had an unexpected trip down memory lane.

There is a moisturizer I like to use on my face that has become difficult to find. It finally occurred to me today that I could look on drugstore.com. After finding it and attempting to check out, I realized I already had an account on the site. I couldn't, however, imagine what I'd purchased from drugstore.com in the past.

When I checked out I noticed that a message said they would add the items to my "list" for future ordering.

It turns out the old items I ordered were still on my list. It was actually just one item, ordered in June of 2007.  Want to guess what it was?

(I'll leave a little space here, in case you're actually guessing...)






It was:

(Keep scrolling.)




A box of pregnancy tests - the very ones that told me Michael was on the way.

That was not something I expected to think about today.

No comments: