Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh, Hi!

So! I start working full time TOMORROW - what?

The kids are in full time preschool/daycare at a local community center with an awesome program (you may remember that I was disappointed that they wouldn't be going there when I didn't find a job for the fall). Michael actually started "transitioning" last Tuesday and Harper began Friday. So far, so good. Although Michael fell and hit his head on a table as I was picking them up Friday and got the worst goose egg I've EVER seen.

Of course he had a cold now and isn't sleeping well - I've been in cuddling him for much of the last hour and not getting my last before work things finished - which is some sort of Murphy's law of parenting; when you have stuff to do your kids will be sick, the end.

Maybe this week we'll do some photo catch up covering the last week - which included the largest snowfall I think we've seen since Harper was a baby, among other things.

I am woefully behind on reading blogs and getting to that threshold (again) where I think I may just "mark all as read" in the Google Reader and begin fresh. This is a strange thing to say to the internet, but I miss you guys!

Again, job, tomorrow, ack! Wish me luck!

P.S. I had just turned 12 about six weeks before that photo was taken.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Good luck tomorrow!
I was going to say 14 ....

Christina said...

Hope all goes well, in every arena. Thanks for the update, by the way. Just keep us posted!

CARRIE said...

I want to hear more about this job, or did I just totally space out and miss something. Entirely possible given my life of late.

Mommy Daisy said...

Congrats on the new job. Can't wait to hear more about it.