Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Brief

Hi! Facebook is not working for me today - anyone else? It's times like these that I think twitter would be useful, but for now I remain firm in my resolve not to tweet.

Are we all going to think SWINE FLU?! every time our kids are sick this winter? (I think that yes, we will.)

Since I am a scheduling idiot and have to take Michael with me to Harper's dentist appointment this afternoon, and there is no where for a parent to sit w/ a squirmy toddler in the exam room, will she be okay back there by herself? She's almost five... Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Tell her and the dentist (if anything bothers you, raise your hand like in school, and they'll stop). My new dentist does this and I think it's great. I've only had to do it once (to swallow) but even little kids can understand this, and it gives her control over the situation.

Nowheymama said...

Yep. I think Swine Flu every single time.

Unknown said...

i was wondering if people are going to start having H1N1 parties like they had chicken pox parties when we were kids...

Hillary or Ryan said...

Facebook wasn't working all that well for me yesterday.

I think it's fine to wait in the waiting room with Michael.

Swistle said...

Yes. I'm going to be "SWINE FLU??? OMG IS IT SWINE FLU??" whenever anyone SNEEZES, ALL SEASON.