Friday, August 24, 2007

For Your Amusement

I was about to post a bunch of pictures of Harper with various statues at the Cincinnati Zoo when I saw a little film-looking icon in the tool bar of the Blogger posting screen. So I decided to try to upload a video instead.

Now I love YouTube as much as the next guy, but if Blogger has created a tool that allows me to directly post video, without uploading elsewhere and then cutting and pasting URLs? Well I might just kiss it, no, make out with it, and consider marrying it. . . well maybe that's a little extreme. Blogger? May I take you to a movie and buy you a snow cone?

Oh yes, this video is Harper playing my parents' piano and singing, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," none of which you'll be able to hear because the sound quality of our little camera is questionable. But please note the enthusiasm with which she plays!




Edited to add:

It worked!!! I am a little frightened at how excited this makes me. I really do want to kiss Blogger.

Blogger, I love you. I am sorry for all the times I complained that you were slow. And for that one day when you failed to notify me about a comment. All is forgiven. Will you go out with me?

Also, sorry for the poor lighting, it is not Blogger's fault.

Note to self -- work on videography skills!

No comments: