Monday, November 30, 2009

So Long NaBloPoMo

Ah November, one of my favorite months of the year - it seems this one has been a little extra crazy and things won't get better before we leave on Friday.

I have over 300 posts sitting in my own Google Reader and whatever I don't catch up on before vacation is going to be disappeared because there will likely be that many more sitting there when we get back! (Note to self: read fewer blogs?)

I have no idea what our internet connectivity will be like on vacation. I don't like to go without but I am really looking forward to some face time with Harper and Matt! Matt and I have been planning some games and things to take with us to use when Harper's in bed. Since we're going in December none of the Disney parks are open very late. Our hope is to get up and go early each morning and then get to bed at a decent hour.

I've been really distracted this month and feel like the blogging has suffered a bit - if December isn't better there's always 2010 to look forward to.

2 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Way to finish strong! You did it.

(Go comment on my celebratory NaBloPoMo post...I'm giving a care package away. Thought I'd give you the heads up since you're as behind in reading as I am.)

CARRIE said...

Your blogs have been great. And you've been busy living life which is FAR more important!