Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day

Since I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people reading blogs Thanksgiving night, and many will be shopping or working tomorrow, this will be brief. I couldn't hope to truly list all the things I'm thankful for, but here's a sample:

I'm thankful for my family and friends, especially Matt, Harper and Rebound. I am blessed in that area for sure.

I'm thankful that MaryEllen taught me how to make awesome apple pie from scratch. It is nice to contribute something to a meal and have it be appreciated. If you like pie, and you're coming to visit us, let me know, I'll make you one!



I'm thankful that I only sliced a small part of my thumb, rather than cutting the end entirely off, while chopping vegetables this morning. I'm really thankful no trips to the emergency room or stitches were required.

I'm thankful for this gorgeous day and spending it with people I love. I'm also thankful for the loved ones I wasn't with and knowing they also were blessed with good company and good food.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Let the Christmas music play!

No comments: