Monday, March 24, 2008

Just So You Know We're Still Alive. . .

Michael in his first "outfit," a gift from Auntie Shannon:


Michael taking his very first bottle:


Harper, having successfully found her Easter Basket:


Michael in an Easter outfit, sweet little ducks (Still so tiny, see my hand?):


Harper with one component of the way-too-much Easter candy she hauled in:


Tiny baby update:

Michael is now taking 40 cc's at each feeding! He is also being offered a bottle when it is time to eat; sometimes he's drinks it all, sometimes not and then he just gets the rest through his feeding tube. Being able to do all bottle, all the time, is his next big hurdle. He now weighs a little over 4 lbs., 7 oz. Grow Baby, grow!!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go, Michael, with the bottle! I'm happy to hear about all the forward progress...

Giselle said...

Go Michael Go! Thank you for the pictures and updates...both your kids are gorgeous. I hope you are hanging in there...it's got to be so difficult to balance going to the hospital and taking care of Harper at home. I think of you every day.

Heather said...

I've been thinking about all of you every day. I'm so glad to see you posting again and to hear Michael is doing well!

Erin said...

Holy smokes! That boy is growing like a weed. Awesome job, Momma.

Harper and Michael are adorable as always. I can practically feel Harper's excitement in that photo with the Easter basket.

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh, Harper is so cute in the outfit with the big grin on her face!

Grow, baby, grow, INDEED! He looks great in his little outfits. And such progress! Wonderful. He'll be home soon. I remember getting so excited when I walked in the NICU one day to see my son in clothes for the first time. It's funny when you think about it, but then it was a huge milestone. He's adorable.

Hillary or Ryan said...

I was so worried about you and Michael b/c you hadn't posted in such a long time. Whew! Michael is growing so fast already. Harper looks beyond excited with all of her Easter candy loot. Hope you are doing well too. With much love!

Swistle said...

I was JUST thinking about you this morning. I've been hoping you're feeling okay---or that if you're not feeling okay, that you know you will again someday soon. But not wanting to say so, as if I am some sort of Wise Overseer of All, or as if I Know Anything about a situation I have ZERO experience with.

He is SO CUTE, and Harper suddenly looks much older! Like a Big Sister!

A Mom Two Boys said...

Yay Michael and Wow Sugar High!