First things first: Still pregnant, still at home in bed, getting out for an ultrasound and fetal non stress test this afternoon - big excitement!
Harper is still coughing and wheezing. She stayed home from school today and saw the doctor who prescribed some meds for her, gave her a breathing treatment, and cleared her to go back to school tomorrow.
Late last week Mommy Daisy tagged me for this meme, figuring it would give me something to do!
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
We all know I don't play nice with the tagging part of memes, so I will just invite anyone interested in participating to go right ahead and leave a comment so we know to come look at your list.
Since I'm pregnant and therefore hungry all the time, we'll call this Seven Random Facts: Food Edition
1. Cheese pizza is one of my favorite foods and I could probably eat it every day for a long time without getting sick of it. Matt is not such a fan of pizza so Harper and I tend to have it for lunch.
2. I don't like most smooth/creamy foods/condiments. A short list of things I hope never to eat for the rest of my life: mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, pudding, ice cream if it is too melted, whipped cream, mousse.
3. Despite not liking sour cream or mayo, there is a dill dip I make and absolutely love that is equal parts both of them plus a number of spices.
4. There are lots of foods I don't like and usually it has more to do with the texture of the food than how it tastes. There are lots of fruits I have a difficult time eating because they just feel too odd in my mouth.
5. I like some nuts and I like raisins, but neither nuts nor raisins have any place in baked goods as far as I'm concerned.
6. I haven't had much in the way of cravings with this pregnancy but one thing I can't get enough of is this sherbet, in lemon lime. It was one thing I desperately missed when I was in the hospital.
7. If I am by myself and not responsible for feeding anyone else, I think microwave popcorn is a perfectly acceptable substitute for dinner.