Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Video That Wasn't

Hey! Look what finally loaded:



So there you have it, our exciting announcement. Still wish I could edit out the chaos at the end and just leave the first parts, when people are realizing what's happening. Oh Well.

Now I have to see if I can get the date right on this, originally attempted 11/17 and 11/18; I need the NaBloPoMo people to give me credit for today.

We, by the way, are safely back in Ohio. Tomorrow I will be decorating for Christmas -- LOVE this time of year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bursting into tears* I love stuff like that!

Laura said...

Soo GREAT!

I'm glad to see the uncut version and share in all the excitement of your family! What a great way to share your news!

BTW: Harper's dress is more than adorable. Oh wait, so is she!

Pam said...

Congratulations! I loved the video too - the way it took a few seconds for everyone to really understand and then they all went crazy. What a great moment.
Pam (Emily's friend)