Friday, November 05, 2010

Hopeful

In about an hour I am supposed to get in the car and drive to Chicago to spend the weekend with one of my best college friends. So of course the kids were each up several times last night with nightmares, stuffy noses, coughs, etc. GREAT! I hemmed and hawed about whether to go, but I think I'm going to hit the road as planned. The kids are tired today but seem to be suffering from run of the mill colds. Harper actively wants me to go because then she gets to spend some extra time with Matt's mom.

I'm sure they will all survive the weekend, but maybe send good vibes that I won't need to turn around and come back to Ohio tomorrow...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Tell her I said "'Sup?" She told me you were coming and I was so excited for you guys. I want to do something like that next year.

bluedaisy said...

Hope you have fun!!!