Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Visitors!

Hello all!

There will be lots to post soon, but right now we have out of town friends visiting. One of my college roommates is here, from St. Louis, with her three little girls (ages 3, 2, and 10 months) and all of the kids are out of their minds with excitement. I will share photos of the bunch later this week. While we do have out of town guests now and then (mostly my mom) this is the first time anyone with small children has come to visit and spend the night. I LOVE it. You should all come and stay with us.

I'm mostly posting today for two reasons:

1) To let you know we're still alive over here.

2) To gently nudge anyone who is still thinking about donating to our March for Babies team. Matt and I have ended up with a little friendly competition over whose people are going to donate the most money to our team. My relatives count for my side, Matt's for his. Friends who knew Matt first count for him, mine for me, and so on. There are probably only a handful of Matt's friends and relatives who read here, so if any of you readers donate (And some of you HAVE! Thank you!) it totally counts for my side of the contest. I'm just saying. And there is a month left to donate - all you have to do is click on the box on the right! Every little bit helps! No amount is too small!

Oh, and if you buy a March of Dimes dress/top from my friend Liz, that helps (my side!) too. Here is my friend Emily's post about the dress she bought her daughter, Katy. So cute!

No comments: