Monday, February 19, 2007

Snowbound

What do you do to entertain a toddler when it just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing and it's too cold to go outside?

Well these things have a way of working themselves out.

Yesterday Rebound went out and ran all over the snowy yard until he was covered. Then he came inside and started getting little bits of snow and water all over the place. Harper knew that little tiny puddles of water did not belong all over the place, so she decided it would be her job to dry Rebound.


She ran to the bathroom to get the hand towel and started chasing Rebound, saying, "Come ere Reba! Yet me dwy you off!"




Dogs are unlikely to hold still for two-year-olds wielding towels. Which worked in my favor. I'd say the game lasted about half and hour before Rebound came to me with a desperate plea to stop the madness.


Tomorrow it is supposed to be slightly warmer here and we may finally get outside to build that snowman.

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

Ohh, what a great activity that turned out to be! Hey, whatever it takes right! This weather is starting to get a little depressing. I think a trip to the mall is in my near future. ;)