Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thankful Thursday - The Second

Today's thankful thoughts, in no particular order

1. I'm thankful for a school community where parents are invested in their children's education and want to support the work of the teachers and administrators.

2. I'm thankful that Matt is home after being away for work since Sunday. It was the fourth time in five weeks that he had to travel for work - I'm thrilled that we are through that stretch. Life is so much better when we can play the kids man-to-man.

3. I'm thankful for the birthday card I received from my wonderful goddaughter today. I can't believe she's a senior in high school and I'm so excited to see what the future holds for her.

4. I'm thankful for the tender hearts of good friends near and far and the outpouring of love and support I've seen shown this week. We really do belong to each other.

No comments: