Sunday, December 13, 2009

We're Home!

Whew! That type of "vacation" always takes a little out of you, you know?

There is so much to say, but right now I'm happy and grateful to be home and reunited with Michael (and Rebound). The trip was wonderful and this photo pretty much sums up how Harper felt about things:



I haven't had computer access (but for a short time last night) in 9 days so you can imagine the state of my email and google reader. I'll slowly catch up this week, while I also finish getting ready for Christmas and prepare for a job interview. Perhaps I should start by going to be early tonight...

6 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome home! Love the picture of Harper.

Jen said...

So glad you had a great time! Hope to see you tonight at our UBAM Christmas party! Let me know if you want to carpool.

tracy said...

Yay! You're home you're home you're home! Sounds like you had a great time, I can't wait to hear about it.

And job interview? I'll be calling you this week for more details!

Love you.

CARRIE said...

Glad you all had a great time. Can't wait to read details!

Marie Green said...

Can't wait to hear more about it! Glad you made it home ok.

MamaK said...

that is a FANTASTIC photo! welcome back! sorry my tips were too late, but maybe you knew them anyway?

have fun readjusting to normal northern life!