Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Favorite Photo Series

On our fifth day visiting the Disney parks, the tea cup ride was an early stop. By day five Harper was tired, and there were several near melt-downs that day. After one of them I told her she needed to decide to pull it together or we'd just head back to the condo for the evening to which she replied, "Mom, I think it all started with the tea cups."

The first picture is Harper telling Matt to go as fast as he did the first night... Matt thought she said to spin us as fast as he could and, well, the pictures tell the rest of the story:


4 comments:

Emily said...

So funny! Katy's preschool teacher was at Disney the same time you were. She said it rained a lot? But that made the lines shorter. Wonder if you were next to her in line...

Thanks for your comments today. Good luck with the job offer! And I agree about the Santa thing. We got her a smaller version of what she was asking and I think it will be a small part of Christmas morning.

Mommy Daisy said...

Aww man. I hope she didn't get sick. That doesn't look good.

tracy said...

I LOVE this.

CARRIE said...

That is exactly what I would have looked like on that ride. Poor Harper.