Friday, June 19, 2009

A Year and 1/4


Looks who's fifteen months old! I don't have the specific numbers with me, but Michael has gained a little less than a pound in the last three months, while growing about two inches taller. 25% for weight and 50% for height; head circumference holding strong at 90%! Overall status = healthy and in need of learning to use the sippy cup already!

We have landed in Wisconsin after an 8 1/2 hour drive today - the kids and I are here for the week to relax at my parents' house and celebrate my dad's parents' 60th wedding anniversary on Sunday. Thank goodness I didn't have to make the drive alone - my mom flew down to Ohio, just to drive back to Wisconsin with us. She'll drive back with us next Saturday and then fly back to Wisconsin the following Tuesday - that's dedication! Matt will be busy with basketball tournaments while we're gone - including taking his team to the national tournament in Kenner, Louisianna. We'll miss him, but we're looking forward to lots of family time together as the summer goes on, including a Wisconsin Dells vacation in late July.

Hope everyone is surviving the summer thunderstorms relatively unscathed - may your basements be dry!

(Anyone in Wisconsin who wants to try to get together this week should email me!!!)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hope you enjoy your stay. Here's to safe travels on the way back. See you soon.

And cute picture!