Friday, April 24, 2009

The Big Day

I know a three-mile walk isn't exactly the Ironman or anything, but I'm feeling excited about the March for Babies tomorrow morning.

Matt and Auntie M will be walking with the kiddos and I - the weather looks like it will be perfect, now I'm adding a meltdown-free stroll to my wish list for tomorrow morning!

I will wait until late tonight to print out my sponsor form, so it isn't too late to give a dollar or two to support the good work of the March of Dimes organization.

3 comments:

bluedaisy said...

I wish you the best for tomorrow! You are doing a wonderful thing :)

Giselle said...

Have fun! Our March of Dimes walk is tomorrow and it is SIX miles. SIX. And it is going to be in the 90s tomorrow. But my friends did it last year and reassured me that they are not power walkers...apparently they stop at every Starbucks along the way ;) We'll have to get iced coffee this year...

Erin said...

TOMORROW?! As in, now, TODAY? I feel AWFUL that I did not realize it was TODAY. And I did not contribute! EEK!

(as Tess would say, SHAME SPIRAL.)

I hope it went wonderfully. I am so proud of you for raising so much support for such a worthy cause. I love you and cannot wait to hear about it.