1) My mom is awesome - she flew down here for two days when the kids' daycare/preschool was closed just to take care of them and then turned around and flew home.
2) I'm looking forward to seeing Straight No Chaser in concert in two weeks - my Mother's Day gift from Matt and the kids.
3) The end of school is bittersweet. I LOVE my job. I do not love waking up at 5:45 or rushing around with the kids in the evening.
4) There are more books I want to read than I could possibly hope to finish in ten lifetimes. And yet I persist in watching television.
5) I would like to give up caffeine, or at least drinking pop.
6) Kids smell nice after a bath.
7) Our dog is rather neglected these days.
8) I love my friends.
9) I have a lot to be thankful for.
10) I might work next year or I might not - either way is probably okay.
11) I have failed in spectacular fashion when it comes to blogging three times a week in May.
12) I will try again in June.
What do you know?