- The McDonald's commercial with the singing fish is quite literally haunting me in my dreams - please make it stop!
- I have taken a long term subbing job and will be working from April 9th through the end of the school year - more details soon.
- Since Michael started "crawling" Harper likes to spread toys out along the floor, enticing him to move from one room to the next, like leaving a bread crumb trail for a small woodland creature.
- Since Michael started crawling he has decided the place he'd most like to be is under a living room end table, playing with power cords. Must increase parental vigilance!
- I am the "commissioner" for our family/friends NCAA pool. Would you have guessed?
- I can take a share of the prize money if North Carolina and Louisville meet in the championship game.
- I both love and loathe spring. Spring = flowers. Spring = muddy dog paws.
- Is anyone else watching Grey's Anatomy?
- I'm interested in how people are "arriving" at this blog - if I didn't know you to point you here myself, how did you find me?
Saturday, March 28, 2009
A few things to share: