Thursday, July 20, 2006

This Isn't a Salon

What are we going to do with Harper's hair? This is a question that troubles me. Not that I'm overly concerned with how she looks. I'm not the kind of mom that always wants her child to look just so, but I also don't want her to look like we haven't bathed her in a month!

Harper's hair is just long enough to get all messy and stick out in unfortunate directions. It is not, however, long enough for pigtails. Though this didn't stop me from trying. Last weekend I all but wrestled her to the ground trying to twist little elastics into her hair. The results were not that pleasant.


Close up, the pigtails were the tiniest bit adorable, but the overall effect left something to be desired.


Mostly to entertain myself, I also tried to put an elastic in Rebound's hair. He was a much better customer than Harper.


Maybe next week I'll try painting everyone's nails.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh Kels. I can't even express in words how I feel about Harper's hair. I think I've said enough already, but I'll repeat myself one more time: I absolutely, positively adore her little girl mullet. Don't you worry about her hair. It's PERFECT just the way it is.