Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Disconnected

It appears that Blogger is experiencing some technical difficulties and will not let me upload photos. So no cute pictures of Harper today, try again soon! I have some fun items to post about, but I really don't want to tell the stories without visual aids.

We are headed to a Dayton Dragons baseball game tonight. It will be the first one we've taken Harper to since the discovery of the peanut allergy. We will all be on the lookout for peanuts and their shells. It makes me a little nervous. We are lucky not to have any seats directly behind ours, so at least we don't have to worry about people behind us throwing shells down into our row.

The Dayton Dragons are a really family-friendly organization. There is some sort of entertainment, not only between innings, but also in the middle of each inning. A friend and former colleague of Matt's works for the Dragons. She has arranged it up so that Harper will be part of the entertainment tonight. They do a toddler race. There is a mat rolled out onto the field that looks like a piece from a running track. Three toddlers don helmets and race from one end of the mat (and one parent) to the other. It should be fun! We'll see how Harper feels about the whole thing. She'll either love it and be a totally ham, or cling to one of us and refuse to participate. I promise to let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Kels, try going into your Internet Explorer Tools, go to Options, and then click Delete Cookies.

That usually solves the photo upload problem for me.

Hope the game was fun!

Anonymous said...

There better be pictures from the game! I am anxiously waiting. No offense to your lovely child, but is it sad that the most excitement I get in my day is turning on my computer to look at Harper's blog (a beautiful kid I've never met)!?!?!
- Kristin (Harper's aunt's roomy)