Thursday, March 23, 2006

Because We Have the Photos

Okay, so, I enjoy writing about Harper. I occasionally try to be funny. I'm attempting to give our family and friends a glimpse into life as we know it. However, I am fully aware that most people check this site just to see cute pictures of Harper. The camera has been snapping a lot lately. Over the next week I'll try to put up most of the new pictures, even when there's no story to go along.

Earlier this month I traveled solo to Wisconsin for my goddaughter's birthday party. While I was gone Matt and Harper had some good bonding time. When I returned I discovered that Harper now likes to play in her daddy's bean bag chair. The evidence:





Unfortunately for Harper, it's a little more difficult to get out of the beanbag chair than get in it:



Don't worry, we helped her, eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the pictures AND the stories BOTH equally, so keep them both coming!

-Christine K.