Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One Sweet Behind

It looks like Harper is practicing for potty training. She's actually just enjoying one of her Christmas gifts from Auntie Shannon. It is a set of three wooden puzzles in a nifty holder that Harper has deemed the perfect bench for her little tush. We're pretty sure she'll play with the puzzles someday. . .







After shopping and packing and planning, it's nearly time to go. We leave tonight for Florida. I know we'll have a great time. I know I really need the break. But can someone please tell me how I'll possibly survive without seeing this little face for four entire days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelsey,
I hope that you are able to enjoy yourself this weekend, even if you do miss Harper like crazy.
As I look at these -- that first picture especially -- I am just amazed at how fast Harper is growing. She looks way more like a little girl child than like the baby she once was (not that long ago!). And she looks SO happy. You are doing a great job.
love you, Tracy