Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Final Holiday Photos

Harper found such joy in the opening of gifts this year, I can't let the holiday season slip away without including a few more photos of her Christmas delight. And yes, I know it's not really the holiday season anymore. The middle aisle of our grocery store already looks like Cupid threw up all over it. And before long little green people will be marching everywhere with glittery shamrocks. It's still Christmas at our house though. Not because we're still celebrating, I just haven't had luck in getting Matt to bring all the boxes up from the basement so I can put everything away. I have enough trouble remembering to dust and fold the laundry, I'm hoping to have the Christmas decorations put away before UD's spring break. What's a mom to do?

Anyway, here are some photos of Harper and her gifts Christmas Morning in Wisconsin:































Later Christmas Day at the great-grands':





















Opening gifts the week after Christmas with Ohio family:


































The great part is I can get out different toys every morning and they are new to Harper. It's nice to have so many things to rotate.

No comments: