Friday, November 07, 2014

Aca-Awesome

We are really fortunate to have access to some wonderful shows/concerts/plays not too far from where we live. Tonight we got to take Harper to see Straight No Chaser. Matt and I have seen them perform twice before. When we saw they were coming again we purchased front row seats to take Harper to the show. 

While Michael spent the evening going out to dinner and hanging with Matt's dad, we took Harper to eat and went to the concert. Maybe by the next time around Michael will be old enough to enjoy it as well. Just like the previous two shows, my cheeks were hurting from smiling by the end of the night. 

I'm truly grateful that we were able to share this experience with our daughter - I hope she appreciates it, or will someday.

Two of my favorite people.

This was the view looking directly up from our seats.
What a cool venue, I never get tired of seeing that ceiling.




No comments: