Sunday, August 25, 2013

Add It To The List

I've been trying to catch up on some long neglected blog-reading and commenting, as well as figuring out how to get going again in this space. You know what I noticed tonight? I am having more trouble reading blogs (or anything) with our computer set up the way it is:


The computer monitor is mounted on a little shelf above the desk and when the keyboard is pulled out, you know, when I'm typing, I have just noticed that it is getting a little difficult to read the computer screen.  To be fair, it is really far away from my chair...

For years I have been saying that I should probably have my eyes checked. I think I have only been to an actual eye-doctor for a checkup once, maybe in junior high? As I am now closer to 40 than 30, and I'm the only one in my family that doesn't wear glasses at all, perhaps it is time to bite the bullet and get my eyes checked. I actually have time to make an appointment, now that both kids are in school five days a week.

In the meantime, I think I'll just do a little rearranging... 

1 comment:

MamaK said...

the monitor is waaay too far away. (says the almost 40 girl with glasses).

Have you ever had your eyes checked? when it becomes a regular thing, then you'll have a new series of inside jokes. At least, the 'which is better: A... or... B' variety. If you say it in your best-eye-doc voice, it makes anything funny.

(says the girl who's been wearing glasses almost 35 years)