Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Perhaps You've Seen It?

I saw an image on Facebook the other day that I want to share, but now, of course, I cannot find it. I can find things which are close to it, but not enough to satisfy me. At any rate I'm going to attempt to recreate the wording for you...


Motherhood:

❒ clean house
❒ happy kids
❒ exercise
❒ strong marriage
❒ strong friendships
❒ well-rested
❒ healthy/homemade meals
❒ sanity

(pick two)

If I were personalizing the list for myself I would add time to write, time to read, and promptly answering texts/emails to the list and still only be able to pick two. Sure, it's a bit of an exaggeration, but it is the best way I've seen recently to describe what life feels like right now. 

3 comments:

Jill said...

YES! So many people are in complete denial. And should you ever complain about only being able to pick 2? You are automatically a HORRIBLE person!

Swistle said...

I love it. That is exactly how I feel about it.

CARRIE said...

OMG YES!